SAME 2021 Federal Small Business Conference
November 17-19, 2021 All day
The Small Business Conference for the Federal Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Facility Maintenance/Management Industry (SBC) brings together federal agencies and businesses operating in the federal marketplace to:
- Deliver the most comprehensive and useful market research experience possible for all attendees
- Learn of and/or share upcoming contracting opportunities for small businesses
- Connect with teaming partners
- Support the nation's contracting goals
- Engage in above-board networking between private companies and federal program managers and procurement/contracting officers.
More than a dozen federal agencies have participated in SBC over the last few years, including the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; Naval Facilities Engineering Command; Air Force Civil Engineer Center; Department of Veterans Affairs; Veterans Health Administration; Department of Energy; General Services Administration; Department of State; Small Business Administration; Environmental Protection Agency; Federal Emergency Management Agency; and National Aeronautics & Space Administration.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE CONFERENCE ARE:
- Business opportunity briefings where government agencies share the upcoming procurement/contracting requirements they have for small businesses
- Education sessions aimed at providing insights into how small businesses can be more successful in the federal market
- Matched Networking that connects small businesses with government agencies and large businesses in a one-on-one virtual appointment format
- An Exhibit Hall with hundreds of agencies and businesses that want to connect for success
- Plenary sessions that engage and inspire
Small businesses working or aspiring to work in the Federal market should plan ahead and include SBC in their annual budget as a must-attend event guaranteed to prove great returns on investment. Check our registration page for updated virtual pricing. To learn more about what you can expect at SBC, review the plethora of articles from past attendees with #SBC. View SAME's Blog.
DATES FOR FUTURE SBC'S
2022 - November 1-3: Music City Center, Nashville, Tennessee
2023 - October 31-November 2: Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas
2024 - November 19-21: Morial Convention Center New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
SOCIETY OF AMERICAN MILITARY ENGINEERS (SAME)
Founded in 1920, SAME unites public and private sector individuals and organizations from across the architecture, engineering, construction, environmental, facility management and maintenance, cybersecurity, project planning, contracting and acquisition, and related disciplines in support of national security. SAME leads collaborative efforts to identify and resolve national security infrastructure-related challenges. Learn more about SAME and how you can make a difference at www.same.org/join.